WolfpackBOT- An Automated Crypto Trading Bot


WolfpackBOT is an advanced and automated cryptocurrency trading software that aims at extending a seamless trading experience to traders across the globe. It integrates proprietary trading algorithms, proprietary “Werewolf” Trading Analysis configurations or customized settings based on the personal trading style to offer fast and accurate trade. It also facilitates simultaneous trading access to all compatible cryptocurrency exchanges available to the bot and supports trading pairs.

 

WolfBOX – Wolfpack BOT Hardware Console

WolfpackBOT comes with an optional Hardware Console known as WolfBOX for the WolfpackBOT trading software and removable hardware wallet. Moreover, the trading software and removable hardware wallet are pre-installed within the WolfBOX. The hardware console is reinforced by latest features including high-speed CPU, built-in RFID Reader, solid-state hard drive, and Bitpay and Coinbase wallet.

 

Wolfcoin Blockchain

The Wolfcoin blockchain and network are designed and developed to ensure the store of value, transactional speed, security, and exchangeability.  The fundamental purpose of Wolfcoin blockchain is to offer fast and secure transactions with governance. The blockchain is a two-tiered network that involves Proof of Work (PoW) consensus mechanism powered by miners and Proof of Service (PoSe) system powered by masternodes. Miners within the platform obtain rewards for ensuring the blockchain security and masternodes are rewarded for offering network features that include Private Send and Instant Send.

 

Wolfcoin (WOLF) Specifications

  • Coin Name: Wolfcoin
  • Coin Ticker: WOLF
  • Coin Standard: Proof of Work / Masternode (PoW/PoSe)
  • Maximum Theoretical Limit (by 2068): 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion)
  • Pre-mined: 30% Distributed in all stages of WolfpackBOT Crowdsale
  • Genesis Block: 300,000,000
  • Available in Crowdsale: 240,000,000
  • Algorithm: X11
  • Block Time: 60 Seconds
  • Masternode Collateral: 10,000 Wolfcoins
  • Reward Distribution: 80% Masternodes / 20% Proof of Work
  • Developer Fee: None
  • Governance: Yes

 

 

Wolfcoin PoW X11 Mining

Wolfcoin uses the X11 hashing algorithm and is based on the Bitcoin Core codebase version 0.10.x. The Wolfcoin blockchain is secured via Proof of Work wherein miners solve complex issues with specialized computers. When a problem is solved, the particular miner obtains the right to integrate a new block to the blockchain. Once the block is successfully added, the miners receive compensation for their efforts. Miner power the first-tier of the Wolfcoin network including basic sending and receiving of funds and prevention of double spending.

 

Wolfcoin Masternodes

Masternodes allow Wolfcoin to offers instant and private transactions with its features – Private Send and Instant Send. They are also rewarded when miners integrated new blocks. 80% of the reward is offered to masternodes and the rest 20% go to miners. Moreover, Masternodes are denoted as Proof of Service (PoSe) as they provide the resource that supports the critical services and features of the network. Masternodes also manage the network and hold the power to reject inadequately formed blocks from miners.

 

To become a masternode, users need to hold at least 10,00 Wolfcoin in a dedicated wallet on a system with a dedicated static IP address. The funds are locked, however, if fund held by the users dropped below 10,000 Wolfcoin the particular masternode will go offline.

 

Transaction Fees

Transaction within the Wolfcoin network is recorded in blocks on the blockchain. The size of each transaction is measured in bytes, but there is no correlation between high-value transactions and the number of bytes required to process the transaction. The transaction size is affected by how many input and output addresses are includes since more data is included in the block to store the information.

 

WolfpackBOT- Bringing Revolution to the Crypto Trading Bot

WolfpackBOT is an out-of-the-box software that works toward revolutionizing the existing cryptocurrency trading landscape. The fully automated trading software is engineered to execute trades securely and swiftly by using programmed proprietary trading algorithms and trader customizable functionalities, thereby offering reliable trading opportunities for users in order to gain substantial returns.

 

For More Info Visit :

Website : https://www.wolfpackbot.com/

Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115051

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/WolfpackBOT/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/TheWolfpackBOT

Telegram : https://t.me/WolfpackBOT_Discussion

 


0 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *